Partnering with Professionals and Providing the Communication Skills Training Needed for a Competitive Advantage
About BRODY Professional Development
BRODY Professional Development has been delivering training programs, executive coaching and conference speaking services to new hires, key opinion leaders, managers, and emerging leaders since 1983, with the primary focus of sharpening communication skills to boost business performance. We are your competitive advantage.
BRODY provides clients with a curriculum of learning within our four core competencies: Presentation Power, Facilitation and Meeting Effectiveness, Writing for Impact and Relationship Management. BRODY offers more than 35 programs to meet a variety of development needs.
BRODY has a global presence, with local trainers based in North America, Europe, South America, and Asia.
All BRODY training programs are perfect for existing corporate universities. We can add, replace, or update your current offering. BRODY also offers webinars, taking the training experience across time zones in a virtual environment, complete with polling, and other interactive features to engage your remote audiences.
To be ultimately successful as a professional, consider participating in the BRODY Strategic Continuum, a sequence of BRODY training for curriculum-based clients who are seeking ongoing support and long-term results.
Marjorie Brody, Founder, CEO and President of BRODY Professional Development, began the company after a successful career as a college professor in public speaking and interpersonal communications. Over the years, she has built a team of outstanding training professionals who bring real world knowledge to the experience. That’s why more than 80% of business comes from client referrals
BRODY Professional Development’s expertise and background is unparalleled in the training industry. Our programs build confidence, credibility and impact — helping professionals get their message across with clients, coworkers and industry leaders, ultimately increasing opportunities for individual and organizational success.
For more than 30 years, BRODY has become nationally recognized for training leaders and personnel in many Fortune 1,000 industries, including: financial services, pharmaceuticals, technology, manufacturing, aerospace, consulting, hospitality entertainment, insurance, and many more.
Marjorie Brody has helped launch and sustain many women’s initiatives including those at Aramark, Comcast Corp.’s Spotlight division, Munich Reinsurance, New York Life Insurance, PPG Industries, Pfizer and Roche Diagnostics.
Learn More About Some of BRODY Professional Development’s Senior Facilitators…
According to a survey of existing clients, BRODY’s core strengths are:
- Excellent quality of content and trainers – We provide high quality, sophisticated and current training content, and facilitators who are experts in their field.
- Experience – BRODY’s experience working closely with client companies in pharmaceutical, medical, financial, insurance, and technology fields gives us a breadth and depth of experience unsurpassed by our competitors.
- Value — We deliver more than expected through hands-on practice, durable tools, and encouraged participant contact after training.
- Relationships — BRODY closely partners with clients, in essence becoming an extension of your professional development team — allowing us to meet your needs creatively, intellectually and financially.
- Flexibility/service/customization — We understand each company is unique, and we build a training or coaching solution specific to each client request. BRODY courses can be tailored to fit a training curriculum and audience, or custom created with the collaboration and insight of the client company.
BRODY operates like a small company and delivers like a big one. As a certified woman-owned business (WBE), we are regularly part of Fortune 500 company supplier diversity programs.
What differentiates BRODY from its competitors?
- We deliver everything from small-scale training programs to large-scale training, coaching and consulting initiatives.
- Our bench strength – We have significant bench strength, and the ability to deploy multiple trainers across a wide geography, including the U.S., UK, Middle East, Europe, Canada, South America, and Asia.
- We tailor all offerings (training programs and conference presentations) to reflect the client’s culture at no extra charge.
- We also can provide full-scale customizations and create new program designs at a competitive price.
- We ensure that we understand our clients’ business (and industry) by doing extensive research and interviews.
- We execute flawlessly. We attend to every detail, from trainer selection to program design to material production and delivery. We consider it our job to ensure your training program or conference workshop is impeccably delivered on every level.
- Our training team is “best in class.” Every trainer goes through a rigorous selection and certification process before being invited to serve as a BRODY trainer.
Whether you are responsible for making training decisions, a leader in your organization, or an individual contributor, BRODY’s sole focus is to help you develop your skills, and those of your staff, to achieve increased confidence, influence and success.